Subject compensation for the clinical assessment and the neurocognitive battery activities for this protocol will be as follows:
- $40 for the Clinical Evaluation/Assessment (2-4 hours)
- $40 for the Computerized Neurocognitive Battery (1 hour) Participants will also be reimbursed for travel expenses (transportation and parking)
If a subject appears intoxicated at the time of the visit, we will not continue with the study enrollment procedures and he/she will be paid $10 for their time and travel. Subjects will also be reimbursed for travel expenses (transportation and parking).
- For the first imaging visit, participants will be paid a flat payment of $100.
- At the second and/or third time point(s), they will be compensated $150, broken down by type of procedure completed at once, because they may receive more extensive and detailed clinical and behavioral phenotyping therefore adding time and effort to the study visit. Furthermore, the second and/or third timepoint visits may be broken up over two days. At every study visit, participants will also be reimbursed for travel expenses.
If participants complete all study visits, a completion bonus of $150 will be granted.
Imaging Visit 1: flat payment $100 + travel expenses
Imaging Visit 2 and/or 3: $60 (MRI) + $20 CNB (long) +$20 decision making tasks + $40 CNB (long) +$10 self-report questions + travel expenses
- Completion bonus (paid on final visit 2 or 3): $150